New Ticket Policy - We have new policies and protocols in place to assure that patrons have a safe and enjoyable experience.
- Our box office software has been updated to ensure safe social distancing. When you make your seat selection it automatically creates a 2 meter bubble around those seats. There is a maximum of 6 seats allowed to be purchased together, and a maximum of 50 seats will be sold per performance.
- We will require that you wear a mask in common areas but these may be removed once you are seated.
- If you can no longer attend a performance, we ask that you try to pass your tickets along to someone else prior to requesting a refund. Refunds will be accommodated up to 24 hours prior to the performance.
- Sanitizing has been ramped-up and directional signage has been put in place to help keep you safe.
- Artists will perform 3 meters away or more from the front row.
- We will call you 24-48 hours prior to the event to answer any questions that you may have and to collect information for contract tracing.
- Full refunds will be given if the shows are cancelled for any reason.